Monday, January 31, 2011

The World Turns On a Dime

After much thought, and even hearing the boxes story, I have decided to go with the angel, I say mostly cause I need all the help I can get. But to remember my dad, my best buddy pal, as we would say to each other, though he did tell me on several occasion that Sadie our doxie was his only friend in the world.

My biggest problem now is the size, not the pattern, I am trying to picture it in my head when they say, from the side of the head to the back of the head.

I am a visual learner, I need to see in order to learn, and I teach that way when I sub.

I have done so many mystery kals, I will follow blindly till the pattern is done, but I need a start and end point.

Like when you get directions to go somewhere, people say take the freeway get off at route 5, go three miles north, turn left at Decator Drive and it is three fourths way up the street. Will never find it.

But say, take the new freeway, get off by tire shop, turn left till you see the house with the pink flamage, turn left there, go till you see the house with the green truck and you are there.

Like I have said before, I just plan to follow Meggie blindly till the end of the Kal.

No comments:

Post a Comment