Friday, February 11, 2011

Snags

I took my cape's hood with me to a group meet up of fellow knitters, and I showed it off, asked for help, got the size right.

But a comment came up that I twist my stitches, I said no that is how I knit, another person chimed in about how I was twisting, and that I would just have to make sure that I did it for the whole cape.

I comment I learned to knit the English way, she said she did two, I said no I really learned from a lady from England and that is how she taught me.

I am sure they were only trying to help.

So, I checked my other knitting and it is the same.

But if my knitting is wrong... it just kind of slows me down on it, I want it right, but I can't change the way I knit, and I have had no problems before...

I was almost tempted to frog the whole thing and start over, but then I thought what the heck I don't have to show this cape to anyone anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment